Modeled on the art school critique, Web sites are volunteered in advance by MW attendees who are present to pose the problems they faced and respond to commentary.
These are the sites selected for this year:
- Soojung Yi, The National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Korea
- Ms. Kyoungmin Lee and Ms. Hyelip Lee from Lee Ungno Museum, Korea
- Ms. Park Eunjung from the art center nabi
- Ms. KIM Yunok from the Keumho Art Museum
- Ms. Oh Jinie from the Seoul National University Museum
- Ms. Hsiayu Lin from the Tawian National Museum of Art
How it Works
The Web Crit is an interactive conversation between the presenter (whose site is the topic of discussion), the panel, and those in the session.
We have 90 minutes in which to review 5 sites (approx. 15 minutes each). In that time, we’ll run the same process for each site…
brief intro (1 min)
the site representative will present the site briefly (max. 4 minutes) highlighting the challenges they face and the areas where they’d like feedback.
each of the two panelists will respond with their reactions and questions for the representative (4 minutes each)
we open up the commentary to the group in the room (7 minutes)